What is Zapper?
Zapper is a mobile app that allows you to pay for items by simply scanning the QR code on your bill, or on your computer screen using your smartphone.
How do I download Zapper?
Follow the links below to download Zapper on your mobile device:
How does the payment work?
Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to add a bank card to your account. Every time you scan and confirm payment, the money will be deducted off your card.
Which bank cards are accepted?
All South African credit cards and cheque cards are accepted, except for American Express and Diners Club.
How do I deposit into my account using Zapper?
- Log in to your account.
- Select Deposit in the top right corner of the website.
- You will now see the Zapper logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon. Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'. You will now be redirected to Zapper.
- Open the Zapper app on your mobile phone and scan the code on your screen.
- Confirm the amount and click 'Pay' on your phone.
- Enter the OTP if required by your bank.
- The Zapper App will give you a Paid confirmation. Click Done.
- You will receive an instant confirmation and you will be redirected back to the Bet.co.za website.
Is it safe to use Zapper?
Zapper are very serious about security. They do not store your card details on a server somewhere where they can be hacked. Your card numbers are encrypted and stored safely on your phone ready for lightning-fast payments. Once stored, you will only be able to see the last 4 digits of the card and you can also set a password in Zapper to ensure that no-one ever pays without your permission.