What is Ozow?
Ozow is an online payment method that allows you to make instant and secure payments over the internet.
Which banks will allow me to deposit via Ozow?
The following banks can be used with Ozow: Absa, Capitec, FNB, Investec, Nedbank, and Standard Bank.
Do I need an account with Ozow to deposit?
No, you only need to have a bank account with one of the banks listed above.
How do I deposit into my account using Ozow?
- Log in to your account.
- Select Deposit in the top right corner of the website.
- You will now see the Ozow logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon. Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'. You will now be redirected to Ozow.
- Select your preferred bank from the list.
- You will be redirected to your bank's website.
- Enter your online banking login details.
- Confirm the amount requested to be deposited to your account. You will receive an instant confirmation and you will be redirected back to the Bet.co.za website.
Are there any fees associated with Ozow?
There is no charge for deposits made using Ozow.
How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
Can I withdraw to Ozow?
No. Ozow is currently available as a deposit option.
Is it safe to use Ozow?
Yes, Ozow is totally secure. Through a combination of transaction monitoring, SMS transaction verification and a dedicated anti-fraud team, Ozow is an entirely safe online payment method.