What is SID?
SiD Secure EFT is a secure payment method that allows you to make quick online payments without a credit card.
Which banks will allow me to deposit via SID?
SID works in conjunction with Absa, Standard Bank, FNB and Nedbank to offer all-round service.
Do I need an account with SID to deposit?
No, you only need to have a bank account with one of the banks listed above.
How do I deposit into my account using SID?
- Log in to your account.
- Select Deposit in the top right corner of the website.
- You will now see the SID logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon. Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'. You will now be redirected to SID.
- Select your preferred bank from the list.
- You will be redirected to your bank's website.
- Enter your online banking login details.
- Confirm the amount requested to be deposited to your account. You will receive an instant confirmation and you will be redirected back to the Bet.co.za website.
Are there any fees associated with SID?
There is no charge for deposits made using SID.
How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
Is it safe to use SID?
SiD is independently monitored and verified by leading privacy & security specialists, for your protection and peace of mind. When completing a SiD payment, your usual internet banking security protects you throughout the transaction.