How do I fund my account using MasterCard or VISA?
Please follow the steps below to add money to your account with MasterCard or VISA:
- Log in to your account.
- Select 'Deposit' in the top right corner of the website.
- You will now see the MasterCard and VISA logos. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon. Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- Enter in the necessary information related to your card such as credit card number, CVV number and expiration date.
- The next screen will indicate whether your credit card transaction has been successful or unsuccessful.
- If the transaction fails, you will receive an error message with the reason for failure.
- If successful, you will receive an instant confirmation and you will be redirected back to the Bet.co.za website.
Are there any fees associated with MasterCard or VISA transactions?
No. However, in rare cases, credit card companies may charge cash advance fees that will appear on your credit card statement.
How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
Why do credit card transactions get declined?
The most common reasons are:
- You have exceeded your credit limit.
- You have submitted incomplete or incorrect information. The name, address and/or telephone number you enter must match the details the credit card company has on its records.
- You did not enter the correct CVV security number (the three-digit code on the back of your credit card)
- The expiry date entered was incorrect.
- Your bank that issued your credit card does not authorise internet gaming transactions. If this is the case, please try another credit card or select a different deposit option.
Is it safe to deposit using my VISA or MasterCard?
All transactions are processed adhering to Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards for data security, using a 128-bit encryption that ensures the safety and security of the data transmitted. This state-of-the-art protection is the same technology used by major banks and financial institutions all over the world.
Do you accept debit cards?
Yes. We accept debit cards that have a three-digit CVV2 security number printed on the back of the card.